Many sales and business people exaggerate in their CRM attitude to the level of flattering and overpromising. The consequence is as bad as a harsh and rude CRM attitude. What is recommended is a balanced and professional approach based on facts – including product/service weaknesses.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of all levels of business people involved in CRM. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Refresh the basic rules of CRM
- Learn why the customer is not the boss
- Coaching and consulting the costumer
- Design practical CRM strategies
- Familiarize with modern CRM tools
- Network with people from same industry and profession
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.