Anatomy and biomechanics are essential fields of study for understanding the human body and how it functions. This course will provide an in-depth look at the musculoskeletal system and how it relates to the design and function of prosthetic limbs. Participants will learn about the bones, muscles, and joints that make up the human body and how these structures interact to allow for movement and stability. Additionally, the course will cover the biomechanics of prosthetic limb design, including the principles and techniques used to create effective and functional prostheses.
This training is designed by experts who have been actively working in traumatology and orthopedics. It is considering all aspects of successful limb prosthesis management and allows participants to consider their local dynamics to design prostheses.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as in-house training, it can be offered in any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, the client will get the benefit of a discounted rate.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the human musculoskeletal system and its role in movement and stability
- Learn about the biomechanics of prosthetic limb design, including the principles and techniques used to create effective and functional prostheses
- Enhance your ability to work with patients or clients who have lost limbs and to design and fit them with prosthetic limbs
- Develop your critical thinking and problem-solving skills through the application of biomechanical principles to real-world scenarios
What Participants Receive
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for professionals and students in medicine, physical therapy, prosthetics, biomechanics, and related fields. It is also appropriate for anyone interested in the human body and how it functions.
This program is suitable for every health manager, hospital chaplain, and social worker who participates in medical consultations and prosthetic patient management.
- The training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments one social program at the end of the training, and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are Visa Costs, Airfare costs, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner, and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discounts and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
- Pre-test quiz
- Introduction to anatomy and biomechanics
- Overview of the human musculoskeletal system
- Bones and joints of the body
- Muscles and bones physiology
- Muscles and their role in the movement
- Biomechanics of the upper extremity
- Biomechanics of the lower extremity
- Amputated limb management
- Phantom pain and patient support
- Biomechanics of prosthetic limb design
- Principles and techniques for creating effective and functional prostheses
- Case studies and real-world applications
- Counseling skills for prosthesis design
- User-feedback management
- low back pain associated with prosthesis design
- environmental aspects in prosthesis manufacturing
- Guest speakers from the field of prosthetics will share their experiences and insights
- Final exam and course evaluations.