Corporate decisions are complex and require investigations. All such decisions are backed by in-depth research and analysis. With realization of the importance of decision making, managers need to be equipped with skills that assist them make the right decisions, develop consensus among stakeholders, and ensure proper implementation of their decisions.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for decision making skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
After the course, the participants will be able to:
- Facilitate corporate decision making processes
- Identify root causes and facts on factors affecting a decision
- Identify alternatives and prioritize alternatives
- Effectively assess and manage risk critically evaluating costs, risks, benefits, and impact
- Apply systems thinking and strategic scenario planning
- Identify, position, and build agreements with key stakeholders
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
The course on Solving Problems is designed for SMEs managers, and team leaders who have to deal with problems and solve problems in their daily work. This means their work relates to forecasting and planning and daily operations of the business that involve teams and working process.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.