Advancement of online technology has already provided chances to find suppliers/service providers from any corner of the globe. This can provide you cost-effective and quality choices – if managed properly. The flip side can be frustrating due to improper communication or improper management of the system.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required e-procurement development and management skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- The process of needs assessment
- Comparison of offline versus online procurement
- Developing e-bids
- Understanding the legal framework
- E-Tender processing, selection and award of contract
- E-Vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt, or evaluation of tenders.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.