Events and Meetings Management
Whether it’s with a large group or a small group, meetings need to have a productive outcome. Establishing an objective of a meeting and then following through to the goal can instill a sense of confidence and keep your team on target for success.
Broadening those skills up to executing impressive events and make your company appear ready for whatever comes your way. A well-executed event can project the image you want your audience to see with your company.
This course can show how to conduct and execute events and meetings for maximum effect and adhere to tight budgets for your company.
- The open course program is offered in more than 12 locations around the world.
- The Inhouse training can be offered anywhere in the world
- Consider bundling multiple courses of the same category for discounts
- This training is offered in other languages besides English, contact us for more information
- 10 Day courses are subject to a two-day discount
- Business Communication
- When to hold a meeting and when not to
- Proper Planning
- Whom to invite
- When to ask for an RSVP
- Event Organization and Management
- How to take proper minutes and records
- Audio Visual Management
- After Event Evaluation
What Participants Receive:
- Accordemy Professional Certification – From Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- 24/7 access to online course material
- Lifetime Discussion Group Membership
- Discounts on future training courses
Who Should Attend:
Upper management, CEOs, Team Leaders, Project Managers, as well as Consultants and Freelancers
- Your fee covers the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social event – provided there are at least five participants in the program.
- Fees DO NOT COVER: Visa costs, airfare expenses, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and personal expenses.
- Contact us for more information on group rate discounts.