Business ventures are always at risk – such risk can include decision making risks, estimation and planning risks, process and procedures, and risk of fraud or other types of misuse of business resources.
This course combines the international standards for various types of risk management and is developed by experienced experts. The course is intended to enable managers to have sound knowledge, and finance/audit professionals to get the skills relevant for risk management.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various kinds of business assets
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system
- Identify business possible risks and initiate plans to manage them properly
- Develop asset control activities
- Explain how to implement asset control activities effectively
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
- This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- Business owners, directors, shareholders, etc.
- The board of directors and board of supervisors,
- Anyone working newly in finance
- Others who manage or control business assets.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.