Assumptions about current management practices
- Management is uncertain and insecure regarding the risks of asset loss
- Management does not currently have any methods in place for effective business asset control
Assumptions about participants’ knowledge and skills
This training course is designed for business owners and managers who do not have a background or training in finance and accounting. They generally share the following points-of-view with regard to business asset control:
- It is difficult to create and implement the necessary regulations and procedures to control various kinds of business. Controlling assets relies primarily on trusting those who manage them (Although this is an important factor, it is not unique to the controlling system.)
- Little attention is paid to the evaluation and definition of risks when setting up asset control
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various kinds of business assets
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system
- Develop asset control activities
- Explain how to implement asset control activities
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- Business owners, directors, shareholders, etc.
- The board of directors and board of supervisors
- Anyone working newly in finance
- Others who manage or control business
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.