Job Description Development
In today’s business world, your team is your greatest asset. A great team can bring about fresh ideas and execute the most amazing business plans. Your team can be the difference between success and failure. You need to get the right people for your team.
The proper job description will attract the right sort of people to your team and help build a pathway to success.
- The open course program is offered in more than 12 locations around the world.
- The Inhouse training can be offered anywhere in the world
- Consider bundling multiple courses of the same category for discounts
- This training is offered in other languages besides English, contact us for more information
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Gain an understand of the importance of Human Resources in team building
- Be able to plan your workforce better
- Use modern and effective recruitment tools
- Create better Job Descriptions and Job Roles assignments
- Conduct better job evaluations and provide better mentorship to team members
What Participants Receive:
- Accordemy Professional Certification – From Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- 24/7 access to online course material
- Lifetime Discussion Group Membership
- Discounts on future training courses
Who Should Attend?
This course is for organization executives, team Leaders, HR managers, front Line and middle managers, HR consultants and specialists.
- Your fee covers the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social event – provided there are at least five participants in the program.
- Fees DO NOT COVER: Visa costs, airfare expenses, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and personal expenses.
- Contact us for more information on group rate discounts.