Assumptions about current management practices
The course is based on the following assumptions about management practice:
Communication at any level in an enterprise often faces some problems such as having insufficient information, wrong information, and information reaching irrelevant persons. Also, the managers at all levels lack the necessary skills, such as making a presentation, giving work instructions, giving feedback, and conducting meetings in order to communicate effectively with staff.
Assumptions about participants’ knowledge and skills
Most of the participants have the following knowledge and skills:
- Communication is a conversation to exchange
- Interpersonal communication is enough
- Communication is based on the agreement and sympathy among
- The management is responsible to inform staff about what is going on
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
After finishing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify elements of communication process and factors influencing it
- Identify forms of communication
- Describe channels of communication at work
- Show ability to give job instruction
- Display ability to give and receive feedback
- Show ability to deliver effective presentations by using verbal and non verbal language
- Show the ability to participate and conduct meetings
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
The course on Communicating Effectively has been designed for those who manage groups of people, mainly including business owners, top management, and all managers within small and medium sized enterprises.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.