At a senior level you need to practice communication strategies that are highly impressive. This includes your written and verbal communication as well as body language, reactions, choice of words, reasoning and everything else. While public relation and media management skills are growingly required for an established organization, managers also need to prepare themselves to excel in relevant skills. Public relation is beyond your marketing activities and can positively improve your general communication and marketing too.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- To create integrated PR strategies
- Advanced interview skills
- Effective use of online PR options
- Management of electronic media
- Maximize your organization media strength
- Understand the rules for lobbying campaigns
- Manage the merits and demerits of direct email
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
Marketing and PR people, Managers who have to deal with media, country representatives and directors who have to represent their organization to media, or do any kind of PR activities.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.