Social Media Management
Social media is everywhere. It is a vital cornerstone of any business communications strategy. How to know what works best for your company? What channels to use? How to create the content that will get your company and your message seen by the right people?
This course will show you to adapt your business communications and tailor it to the right social media channels.
- The open course program is offered in more than 12 locations around the world.
- The Inhouse training can be offered anywhere in the world
- Consider bundling multiple courses of the same category for discounts
- This training is offered in other languages besides English, contact us for more information
- How to create an integrated communications campaign
- Effective use of social media options
- Social Media Management
- Leveraging your organizational strength online
- Managing the pros and cons of direct email
What Participants Receive:
- Accordemy Professional Certification – From Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- 24/7 access to online course material
- Lifetime Discussion Group Membership
- Discounts on future training courses
Who Should Attend?
Marketing and PR Leaders, Spokespersons, and Consultants should sign up for this course.
- Your fee covers the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social event – provided there are at least five participants in the program.
- Fees DO NOT COVER: Visa costs, airfare expenses, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and personal expenses.
- Contact us for more information on group rate discounts.