The modern project management is more using tools and techniques to ensure you can compete, you can achieve on time and you can meet standards of quality. It is more about efficiency and effectiveness. The project manager is a team leader who can inspire and who can manage the work and resources.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required monitoring and control skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Classic vs. modern project management
- What are the key principles of project management
- Monitoring multiple projects
- Modern tools that are commonly used in project management
- Managing multiple project budgets and finances
- Project Manager leadership skills
- HRM principles for multiple projects
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management (construction, oil and petroleum, logistics and supplies, .
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.