This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Human Resource Management. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Confidently recruit the right person for your vacancy.
- Understand the importance of getting it right.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Know the steps to plan and prepare for an interview.
- Think from an organizational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Modern tools for psychometric assessment during interviews
- Maintain your focus on the interview’s primary objectives.
- Make effective decisions about each candidate.
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
Leaders from all fields will find this course useful and highly valuable. This includes Recruitment officers, business owners and HR managers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.