Contract management enables you to get the best output from your vendors in a fair deal. All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply this control. Contract management is beyond control function of management and requires various additional skills. Contract management will ensure a fair outcome and support strategic partnerships. This, along with other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of the project.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required contract management skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Principles of supplier segmentation
- To establish effective governance structures and the required processes
- Stakeholder management
- To assess and manage supplier risks
- Managing supplier relationships
- How to manage variations and breach of contract
- Managing contract arbitrations and legal issues
- How to use rights, remedies and controls to manage and deal with non-performance
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is useful for project managers, officers, and any person involved in project management.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.