For organizations to provide relief and development services, a proper and accurate fundraising strategy is the key for sustainable survival. This strategy can encompass participation in large donor’s solicitation programs and activities that can generate resources for non-profit activities.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for fundraising that is inclusive and result-oriented. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their organization’s fundraising strategies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Mission and vision of a non-profit organization
- Who should be involved in fundraising
- Who can support and how
- Focus on impact of your work and let people know
- Functional strategies for fundraising
- Online fundraising
- Fundraising activities and sustainable revenue for non-profits
- Linking your donors with beneficiaries
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.