The majority of projects and programs intend to ensure equality of both men and women. Practical tools will help to implement projects/programs which will help you to become more efficient in implementing gender mainstreaming. You will learn tools that are based on proven success, and will enable frontline field workers to follow lead.
This course is matching international norms and guidelines with planning tools, field implementation approaches and guidelines, as well as case by case monitoring and evaluation. It includes various real life case studies and best practices.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Revision of gender definitions
- Why equality and equity
- Are inclusive approaches possible?
- Preliminary tools to ensure gender mainstreaming in assessments
- Project/program design and gender mainstreaming
- Impact evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is useful for any development worker from NGOs, governments, and private sector. It can benefit all levels of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project managers. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers interested in the subject.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.