When an employee knows the systematic relation of his/her actions to the overall company vision and goals, they will realize how important it is to provide more dedicated input. Such a systematic relation will need to be evaluated and re-emphasized. That is when the need for KPI’s as tool for regular performance evaluation emerges.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers for quality assurance and improvement. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance, and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you learn:
- Biases of human performance
- Defining quality
- Ways to measure quality
- Setting standards and indicators for performance management
- Implementing quality based management
- Total quality concept for development projects
- Designing tools for quality measurement and improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is necessary for any level of management, team leaders, directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.