All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply this control. Monitoring is a key control mechanism for project managers. This, besides other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of the project.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required monitoring and control skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why managers need to monitor
- What is the key principles of monitoring
- What monitoring does not give us
- How to make practical and relevant tools for your monitoring needs
- What to do with monitoring findings
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.