Every organization can improve the processes it utilizes for providing products and services. Such improvement will result in more satisfied customers, lower operating costs, faster product delivery, etc.
The Quality Assurance Management course is designed to give overall awareness of quality assurance as well as some of the tools and techniques that cover the effective use of a robust quality management system. The course also introduces a selection of individuals that are prevalent in the world of quality.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
After the course, the participants will be able to:
- Define quality
- Identify the ways to measure quality
- Implement quality based management
- Design tools for quality measurement and improvement
- Learn the human element in quality assurance
- Leadership foundations for quality assurance
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
- QA staff
- Admin staff
- Operational professionals
- Customer service associates
- Individuals looking to enter a career in Quality Assurance
- Executives who want to upgrade their QA skills
- A five day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.