So you have an intention to do something good or expand what you are doing right now! The questions is how? Strategic planning is the tool that can answer the how and help you implement the vision you have and realize it.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of NGO board members, executives, development workers and managers. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their organization’s fundraising strategies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- SOWT analysis with in-depth study of all components
- Who should be involved in strategic planning
- Who can support and how
- Functional strategies for fundraising
- Implementing and monitoring strategic plan
- Linking your donors with beneficiaries
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.