Project planning and proposal writing is one of the key activities in development industry nowadays. The skills that can enable us to plan good projects and writing good proposals are key for successful achievement of our development goals. You may have a very good intention, but if you are not able to communicate it through your proposal, how would the other party realize?
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers to further help their proposal writing skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Fundamentals of writing
- Relating projects to Problems/Needs they are designed to address
- Approaches for active stakeholder involvement
- Problem identification in social development projects (Problem Tree)
- The SMART objective setting process (Objective Tree)
- LFA and its complete definitions and use
- The PCM contribution to overall program goals
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.