Coordination is an inevitable part of our daily managerial role. An important part of that happens through presentations to small, or large groups. It is crucial that the time and resources invested in presentations produce the expected outcome. This training program offers you the know-how to get it done.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business presentations. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Enhance performance by adopting powerful techniques for effective presentations
- Master the effective use of MS power point for business presentations
- Prepare a slide
- Choose words for short and yet comprehensive slides
- Use proper graphics and media in a presentation
- How to entertain interactive presentations and question and answer sessions
- Body gesture during presentation
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quote.