At a senior level you need to be on media. This can help you be a brand ambassador, should you have the right skills. When you can have your own YouTube channel, you already have a media channel of yourself. So it is not only the large corporation that needs media skills, but almost any business in the modern world is on the media.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Create an integrated PR strategies
- Advanced interview skills
- Effective use of online PR options
- Management of electronic media
- Maximize your organization media strength
- Understand the rules for lobbying campaigns
- Manage the merits and demerits of direct email
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
- Office managers of CEOs / Executive
- Government and Industry Protocol Officers
- Embassy Personnel
- Government Relations, International Marketing and Sales Representatives
- Meeting and Special Event Planners
- International Corporate and Government Representatives
- Private Consultants
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.