For the Nigerian Election Committee, Accord Worldwide organized a course on Applied Logistics Management. Members of the Nigerian Election Committee studied this course in a hands-on manner, allowing learners to engage in realistic simulations and debate various points of view and methods to a solution.
During a practical session, the participants got the opportunity to meet and learn about the Malaysian Election Committee’s operating procedures, as well as share experience and information. This chance provided a link between the two countries’ election authorities that can further open up cooperation opportunities.
This training helped participants to learn how to:
- Lead a successful logistics department, team, or project.
- Understand the most up-to-date and effective logistics management practices.
- In logistics management, empower others to deliver results.
- Ensure that commodities are properly recorded, stored, stocked, and supplied in accordance with current business requirements.
- Ascertain that the storage and products supply principles are followed.
- Manage large-scale international logistics.
Course Curriculum Covered:
- Pre-test: [qsm_link id=47]Click here to try it for free[/qsm_link]
- Critical Supply Strategies
- Basic Mathematics and Quantitative Techniques for Logisticians
- Introduction to Transportation and Warehousing
- Modern CRM Tools and Technology
- Procurement and Order Processing Systems
- Basic Principles of Performance Measures
- Overview and objectives of the Government and Municipal Logistics Systems
- Tactical Logistics Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehousing and Material Handling
- Transportation Operation Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Project Management
- International Logistics Management
- Demand Planning
- Temperature Controlled Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Reporting
- Logistics coordination with management
- Strategic Logistics Management