Supportive supervision is a key to empower team members and strengthen their capabilities. But first those in leadership roles need to master the right tools and techniques.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers who may require coaching and counseling skills. This comprehensive training workshop ensures the student will be effective and efficient in their use of the appropriate skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- How to make great teams, and identify the role of each member
- Supervision as a mentoring and coaching tool
- Performance standards and technical guides
- How to make practical and relevant tools for staff development and coaching
- Supervisory role and talent management
- Empowerment, job enrichment, and how to deal with challenges
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
This course is useful for HRM managers project managers, officers, and any person involved in working with a team.
Who should attend?
This course is useful for HRM managers project managers, officers and any person involved in working with a team.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.