For projects to achieve its objectives on time and with quality, it is mandatory to meet the dynamics of human behavior in managing the project. It is more the innovation and motivation of human resource than their physical presence to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverable. More effective management of Human Resource (HR) increasingly is being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required leadership skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why managers need to have HR skills and leadership
- The human factor in management
- Planning for positive change.
- Conflict Management in teams
- Workforce planning
- Training and mentoring
- Managing the Stress associated with change.
- Monitor the outcomes of change.
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.