Accord World Inc. India invites you to the Intentional Workshop on TB Surveillance, Control, and Management. India is a global example in combating public health issues – including TB. The country health and medical personnel have worked hard and smartly to ensure proper patient care, research, and policy formulation. The TB program has also been able to ensure considerable funding for the program at both domestic and international level from the government or multilateral donors. The workshop will help participants develop a tailored approach that is led by the national government.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- To provide participants with standard policy advocacy for TB program
- To ensure strong patient education approaches
- To review policies, strategies, and processes that blend TB control programs
- To share experiences and success stories via peer-to-peer learning with delegates from different countries and organizations.This workshop is targeted for public health professionals, program officers, TB Control program professionals, humanitarian professionals and also meant for organizations involved in humanitarian and health management.
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Candidates are required:
- To be able to operate confidently in both written and spoken English language
- To have completed, at the minimum, a bachelors degree in any related discipline
- Prior work-experience is preferred, though not essential
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is targeted for public health professionals, program officers, TB Control program professionals, humanitarian professionals and also meant for organizations involved in humanitarian and health management.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Following are not included in the fee: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer a significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.