Understanding is the primary factor to work and interact. Without understanding, efforts will be counter-effective. We realize that many people have communication problems with themselves (as an interpersonal communication with their sub-conscious and conscious level), however, the majority of issues arise from interpersonal communication.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business and interpersonal communication skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- To analyze your communication strength and weakness
- Stress management for communicating in critical situation
- How to say NO without a negative impression on the other party
- That the same message creates a different impression on different people
- How to handle difficult people
- Listen to understand, not to respond
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.