More effective management of Human Resources (HR) increasingly is being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success in organizations, both large and small. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, many organizations have realized that it is the people in an organization that can provide a competitive advantage.
This comprehensive training workshop is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their human capital in order to accomplish their organizational goals and objectives. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the importance of regarding people as the organization’s most important asset
- Understand workforce planning
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools
- Understand appropriate Job Description and Job Roles assignment
- Prepare Job descriptions that are not only tasks, but also leadership roles
- Perform objective job evaluations and mentor ship
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, HR Managers, Front line and Middle Managers, Consultants, and HR Specialists who wish to increase their knowledge in this area. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.