Leading and Managing Change
Change is inevitable in organizations. How the organization manages change can be the difference between thriving or failure. Change isn’t easy. Resistance to change will exist in any organization at many levels. An excellent leader will be able to navigate the concerns of their organization and help lead them through the process.
This course will give you the tools to address the concerns of your team and help to lead them through the process of change to the desired outcome.
- The open course program is offered in more than 12 locations around the world.
- The Inhouse training can be offered anywhere in the world
- Consider bundling multiple courses of the same category for discounts
- This training is offered in other languages besides English, contact us for more information
- 10 Day courses are subject to a two-day discount
- Change is unavoidable so how can you manage it
- The importance of change in your organizations success
- How to properly innovate and improve over time
- How to implement positive change and prepare for it
- Barriers and obstacles to overcome for change
- How to manage your team’s stress during the change
- Monitoring and measuring the outcome
What Participants Receive:
- Accordemy Professional Certification – From Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- 24/7 access to online course material
- Lifetime Discussion Group Membership
- Discounts on future training courses
Who Should Attend:
CEO’s, Business Owners, Management, NGO Directors, as well as consultants and freelancers should sign up
- Your fee covers the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social event – provided there are at least five participants in the program.
- Fees DO NOT COVER: Visa costs, airfare expenses, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and personal expenses.
- Contact us for more information on group rate discounts.