An essential aspect of communication is writing clear, concise, targeted and persuasive text. Achieving the results you want from your e-mails, reports, proposals, recommendation reports, and other business documents depends on your ability to grab your audience’s attention and persuade them to act on your ideas. In this course, you develop effective report writing skills that convey a credible message and project a professional image. Through practical hands-on exercises, you can create compelling and powerful business reports and other documents.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for effective report writing skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Refresh the basic rules of writing in general
- Learn modern report writing and paragraphing techniques
- Practice formative, illustrative business reports
- Use coherent writing skills to ensure readers do not quit
- Consider the 7 C’s in business writing
- Consider the “YOU” approach in practical way
- Maintain proper tone in writing
- Use photos, charts and other media in proper way and in inclusive writing
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.