At a senior level you need to practice communication strategies that are highly impressive. This includes your body language, writing skills, reactions, and everything else. Your PC, your car, your dress, and any action will convey a message or create an impression. While this is unavoidable, it will be in your interest to know how to make that impression positive.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business communication skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- Body language
- Stress management for communicating in critical situation
- How to say NO
- That the same message creates different impression on different people
- Modern writing skills
- Consider the “YOU” approach in practical way
- Being flexible to different style of audience
- Listen to understand, not to respond
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project managers. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.