Involvement of private sector in public ventures is widely growing. In various sectors it has given excellent outcomes. It is an excellent opportunity for both the government and the private sector. The parties will require qualified managers and this program can assist managers involved in PPPs to enhance their capacity in required skills and competencies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Define scope of work for PPP ventures
- Plan PPP ventures carefully and systematically
- Evaluate the implications of regulation on PPPs
- Conduct PPP pre-feasibility study
- Financing for PPPs
- Involvement of private partners and economic growth
- PPP procurement and bidding management
- PPP contract management
- Evaluate PPPs
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This program is appropriate for professionals at all levels who want to enhance their skills in managing PPPs.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.