Rural communities will need to get proper support from development programs. While education, health, infrastructure, and other programs are important, rural enterprise development is a key development intervention. The biggest help you can give somebody is to help them sell their service/product; help them reach markets.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for enterprise development planning and management. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance, and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Defining rural context
- Geographical characteristics of villages
- Development and rural based enterprises
- Rural enterprises SOWT
- Rural markets and market linkage approaches
- Rural business management and business teaching
- Considering cross cutting issues in rural enterprise development
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project managers. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.