Our good intentions of relief and development work is not enough. What we do must be relevant to the target beneficiary needs and up to the expected quality. The problem is that quality is a broad term and we need to set measures that can be standards for quality assessment. While each industry has its own standards and criteria, for relief and development projects we have to realize the approach for setting quality standards or adopt globally accepted standards and adhere to them.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for quality assurance for development projects. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of rural development
- Defining quality
- Ways to measure quality
- Setting standards
- Implementing quality based management
- Total quality concept for development projects
- Designing tools for quality measurement and improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.