Your suppliers are your key stakeholder to determine quality and outcome. Strategic management of supply chain can ensure you work with supportive suppliers in proper way. Ensuring supply chain produces the right output is not only in selecting the best or most expensive supplier, it requires major role of your own management and team.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers, directors and CEOs for supply chain management skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- Three-day courses of the same category can be combined to make a five-day course.
This training will help you to learn:
- Effective logistics and supply chain management practices
- Conduct analysis and examination of current operations
- Bring about organisational improvements in supply chain
- Comparison of in-house versus outsource hiring
- Understanding the legal framework
- Vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- How to relate costs to milestones
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.