It is fantastic to discuss knowledge. It always helps all the participants and will ensure people go home with good piece of information. The question is, can we achieve more than what we do now? Can our learning objectives ensure everybody benefits at the maximum level? This is possible with the trainer and the training managers are proficient on training skills.
This comprehensive training workshop is geared towards helping people already involved in training or intended to conduct trainings. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity to master conducting trainings with maximum outcome.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get benefit of discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the reason of conducting trainings for adults
- Specific characters of adult learning/education
- Utilizing need assessments to design course goals
- Developing learning objectives
- Developing and implementation of lesson plans
- Practice at a competency level, training methodologies
- Conduct classroom activities and interactive presentations
- Conduct quizzes and participants’ assessments
- Course logistics, time management and administrative documentation
- Evaluating participants’ competency and taking actions.
What Participants Receive?
- A certificate of completion from Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Lifetime access to the online version of course material
- Lifetime access to online discussion group for the subject
- Opportunity to attend free relevant seminars/conferences in future
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any team leader, CEO, business owner, HR manager and project manager or anyone who is conducting training, involved in people development. It also helps Consultants, and HR Specialists who are working as freelancers and wish to increase their knowledge in this area.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.