Training Impact Assessment is the fundamental requirement of an organization to evaluate the efficiency of their investments in training programs. It is a sad fact that most organizations offer training programs only to motivate their staff members without a review of whether their strategies were effective or not.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of learning and development professionals and managers. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get the benefit of a discounted fee.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Understand the organizational contexts within which training programs are implemented
- Develop evaluation plans in a more participatory manner for training programs
- Facilitate impact evaluation processes for their project or program
- Describe practical and participatory tools for tracking project or program development and assessing outcomes
- Identify ways to improve your current practices in evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any level of training management, team leaders, directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps consultants and freelancer.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.