The design of a deal determines its faith. Even if you ensure your security and profitability, but you are not fair to the other party, down the way, the deal will end up to a conflict and you will lose at least in some aspects (maybe financial gain will be the only gain you will get from such a deal).
This practical course in logistics will prepare you for an exciting career in Logistics. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners.
- an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Lead a winning negotiation assignment
- Understand the practical and latest techniques in business negotiations
- Ensure the security and profitability of your side
- Conduct win-win negotiations
- Minimize the loss in a critical negotiation
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This program is appropriate for professionals at all levels who want to enhance their negotiation skills and work more productively with customers, colleagues, partners, vendors, and others. No prior training in negotiation is required.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.