The issue of controlling costs becomes important:
- When setting up the financial and accounting
- When the financial and accounting systems have been set up and management wants to develop a cost control
- When management does not yet have a system to manage and control costs.
- When the system has been set up but is not as effective as
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- identify different types of costs
- define the role of controlling costs
- analyze cost variance
- use tools for controlling costs
- create cost consciousness within an enterprise
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- board of directors,
- head of departments,
- chief accountant, management and financial accountants,
- Supervisors and section
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.