From a personal level to a professional level we communicate on daily basis. Such communication is intended to convey the message you want to deliver. However, it all depends on the general and personal perceptions of your audience. Sometimes words and even expressions convey a different message than you want to deliver or an impression you want to create.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for business communication skills. This comprehensive four-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of body language and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Refresh the basic rules of communication
- Consider the “YOU” approach in practical way
- Maintain proper tone in communication
- Use photos, charts and other media in proper way and in inclusive writing
- Master Your Communication and Presence
- Increase Your Impact
- Spot Lies
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is useful for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers..
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.