Understanding is the primary factor for interaction at work and elsewhere. Without understanding, efforts at work can become counter-productive. When a message is sent, it must be understood that the recipient may read your words in a different way then you meant to convey them, making things difficult. Knowing how to word a message so it is understood by anyone is an art.
This course is based on behavioral study approaches applied in work environments, which enabled better communication with different people. This course will enable communication in any situation, with anyone, to be effective and understood.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- To understand your communication style
- Understanding common communication patterns
- To realize why people are different.
- To recognize peoples’ fears, concerns, expectations
- To analyze your communication strength and weakness
- To appreciate the communication preferences of different people
- To recognize when behaviors are inappropriate or likely to be misunderstood
- Building strategies to adapt behaviors for more effective communication
- Stress management for communicating in critical situation
- How to say NO
- How to listen to understand, not to respond
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.