Assumptions about management practices:
- Work pressure increasing constantly due to higher demands from both superiors and subordinates;
- Managers do not consider applying skills of organizing or managing
Assumptions about participants‟ knowledge and skills:
- Time management skills are not as important as technical skills;
- Managing time is planning one-day‟s work;
- A good manager can memorize everything;
- A manager requires more time to complete his or her work;
- A professional manager obviously knows how to manage his or her work and
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- develop strategies to reduce the time barriers in their work;
- apply time management techniques to plan work;
- set up management strategies for papers, phone, meetings, and working place;
- Develop plans for a small
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
The course is designed for the following participants:
- Business owners;
- Members of Boards of Directors
- Managers of different departments
- Junior and frontline supervisors
- Training fee includes course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.