Fundamentals of Management for Frontline Workers
A team leader needs the best for their people to achieve success. To get the best from your team, you need to learn to navigate the emotions, needs and concerns of your people. It isn’t easy, but it is vital to be the leader your organization needs to achieve your goals. When a team is working together, they can help achieve greater results, greater productivity, and greater profits.
This course will give managers the skills and techniques they need to build a team to work together daily. To empower them to achieve great things.
- The open course program is offered in more than 12 locations around the world.
- The Inhouse training can be offered anywhere in the world
- Consider bundling multiple courses of the same category for discounts
- This training is offered in other languages besides English, contact us for more information
- Define work motivations
- Learn what motivates your co-workers and team
- What principles and help enrich your employees work
- Management’s role vs. Employee Roles
- How to apply enrichment techniques to motivate your employees
What Participants Receive:
- Accordemy Professional Certification – From Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- 24/7 access to online course material
- Lifetime Discussion Group Membership
- Discounts on future training courses
Who Should Attend:
Management, Supervisors, or anyone who oversees team building or team management in the organization
- Your fee covers the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social event – provided there are at least five participants in the program.
- Fees DO NOT COVER: Visa costs, airfare expenses, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and personal expenses.
- Contact us for more information on group rate discounts.