Response to Tenders
An excellent tendering proposal should stand out from the rest. A tender proposal should establish clear understandings of what the vendor is willing and able to deliver. As well, the expectations of the client and how they will measure and evaluate the results. The tender proposal is the blueprint to your business relationship.
This course will show you how to ensure the tender proposal fits your needs.
- The open course program is offered in more than 12 locations around the world.
- The Inhouse training can be offered anywhere in the world
- Consider bundling multiple courses of the same category for discounts
- This training is offered in other languages besides English, contact us for more information
- How to build a tendering proposal
- How to structure your documents
- What you need to know about your legal responsibilities
- How to create the right criteria for awarding the proposal
- The importance of KPI’s
- Setting the right terms and conditions for your contract
- Proper cost estimating and applying them to milestones
- How to navigate pre-proposal meetings
- What you should know about post-tender negotiations
- Recent litigation and continuous education
What Participants Receive:
- Accordemy Professional Certification – From Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- 24/7 access to online course material
- Lifetime Discussion Group Membership
- Discounts on future training courses
Who Should Attend:
Anyone in your company involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt, or evaluation of a procurement proposal process.
- Your fee covers the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social event – provided there are at least five participants in the program.
- Fees DO NOT COVER: Visa costs, airfare expenses, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and personal expenses.
- Contact us for more information on group rate discounts.