Adult education require the set of training skills that help the trainer ensure all participants are competent by the completion of the training. Trainers and training managers must come up with methodologies and tools that defines core competencies expected by the end of training and ensures they are achieved by every single participant.
This comprehensive training workshop is geared towards helping people already involved in training or intended to conduct trainings. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity to master conducting trainings with maximum outcome.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Why skill training is different from other trainings
- Specific characters of adult learning/education
- Matching course designs with standards of practice
- Utilizing need assessments to design course goals
- Developing learning objectives
- Developing and implementation of lesson plans
- Practice at a competency level, training methodologies
- Conduct classroom activities and interactive presentations
- Conduct quizzes and participants’ assessments for skill training
- Course logistics, time management and administrative documentation
- Evaluating participants’ competency and taking actions.
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any team leader, CEO, business owner, HR manager and project manager or anyone who is conducting training, involved in people development. It also helps Consultants, and HR Specialists who are working as freelancers and wish to increase their knowledge in this area.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.