Effective Supervision Skills
Excellent leaders can bring out the best in their teams. It is not easy to do that. Too often leaders can micromanage and feel the need to control all aspects of the business. Focusing on the day-to-day activities of the business will lead to failure.
Leaders who set up their team for success, know how to delegate and use their teams strengths properly. Being able to oversee the entire team and take the high vision approach to your organization will leave you able to address issues as they arise and make sure your team is working together.
- The open course program is offered in more than 12 locations around the world.
- The Inhouse training can be offered anywhere in the world
- Consider bundling multiple courses of the same category for discounts
- This training is offered in other languages besides English, contact us for more information
- How to maximize your effectiveness at work
- The power a positive attitude can have towards workplace outcomes
- Self-assessment of your own effectiveness
- Identify what you need to improve
- Setting a plan for personal development
What Participants Receive:
- Accordemy Professional Certification – From Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- 24/7 access to online course material
- Lifetime Discussion Group Membership
- Discounts on future training courses
Who Should Attend:
Business Owners and CEOs of small and medium sized businesses. Management at any level.
- Your fee covers the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social event – provided there are at least five participants in the program.
- Fees DO NOT COVER: Visa costs, airfare expenses, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and personal expenses.
- Contact us for more information on group rate discounts.